New Patient Initial Telemedicine Sessions
During this time of COVID restrictions, 30 minute Telemedicine Sessions will be held via Zoom video conferencing. Visual assessments through Tongue and Facial Diagnosis will be made. Recommendations for specific Acupuncture points and coaching on how to stimulate those points with Acupressure will be given. Additional recommendations on Chinese Herbal remedies and whole food supplementation may be added as time permits. Other modalities such as Massage, Gua Sha, Moxibustion, or Qi Gong, may be utilized as well. Pricing for telemedicine is $49 per half hour. Click here to schedule.
Our Subscription Plans require multiple, regularly scheduled sessions for optimal results.
- AcuFox Aesthetic System™ – Aesthetic Facial Acupuncture combined with a variety of techniques. We currently offer two levels of AcuFox Aesthetic plans – Standard and Ultimate. Click here for the details and pricing on each.
- Acu-Integrative Microneedling – An effective combination of Constitutional Acupuncture and ProCell Microchanneling.
- Cranial Facial Nerve Recovery (CFNR) for Trigeminal Neuralgia, Bell’s Palsy, and other facial nerve conditions.
- Tranquility, Serenity, and Relaxation (TSR) for when you need to feel deep relaxation and have less stress.
Ala Carte Singular Services
Sometimes you may want a singular treatment. So, we also offer Ala Carte 1 Hour Services.
- Acupuncture Treatment $115
- Wu Dang External Qi Healing (EQH) $150
- Craniosacral Therapy $99
- Acu-Integrative Microneedling $400
- AcuFox Herbal Facial with Gua Sha and Jade Rollers $99
We are not a walk-in facility. Consultation and treatment is performed by appointment only.
Appointment times are available Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, 9am-4pm.
We do require 24 hours advance notice for appointment cancellations. Otherwise you may be billed for the scheduled treatment.
All treatments must be paid for in advance or at the time the service has been rendered. A fee will be added per day to any late payments.
Subscription plans must be completed within 60 days of the agreed upon end date or the cost of remaining treatments will be forfeit.
ASOM accepts payment in cash, check or by credit card.
We do not bill insurance.
Prices are subject to change without notice.