Initial Evaluation and Treatment:
An initial session lasts 90 – 120 minutes depending upon your evaluation. Includes: In-depth discussion of medical history, diet, and lifestyle, TCM Diagnostic Procedures and Physical Assessments, Acupuncture and/or Microneedling Treatment, Post-treatment Recommendations, and your choice of a smile with a handshake or a hug.
- Initial Consultation with Acupuncture Treatment $165
- Initial Consultation with Acu-Integrative Microneedling $400
Our Subscription Plans require multiple, regularly scheduled sessions for optimal results.
- Natural Aesthetic Enhancement System (NAES) ™ We currently offer two NAES packaged plans – Standard and Ultimate. Click here for the details and pricing on each.
- Acu-Integrative Microneedling – An effective combination of Constitutional Acupuncture and ProCell Microneedling.
- Cranial Facial Nerve Recovery (CFNR) for Trigeminal Neuralgia, Bell’s Palsy, and other facial nerve conditions.
- Tranquility, Serenity, and Relaxation (TSR) for when you need to feel deep relaxation and have less stress.
Ala Carte Singular Services
For those of you who don’t feel comfortable investing in a Subscription Plan, we also offer Ala Carte 1 Hour Services.
- Acupuncture Treatment $95
- Wu Dang External Qi Healing (EQH) $150
- Craniosacral Therapy $99
- Acu-Integrative Microneedling $350
We are not a walk-in facility. Consultation and treatment is performed by appointment only.
Appointment times are available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9am-4pm. Thursday 9am-2pm. We are currently not available on Tuesday and weekends.
We do require 24 hours advance notice for appointment cancellations. Otherwise you may be billed for the scheduled treatment.
All treatments must be paid for in advance or at the time the service has been rendered. A fee will be added per day to any late payments.
ASOM accepts payment in cash, check or by credit card.
We do not bill insurance.
Prices are subject to change without notice.