I’m Terry Fox, your Fort Collins Acupuncturist.
I grew up in Wyoming, but I’ve lived in Northern Colorado since 2006. In 1999, my mother was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition called Fibromyalgia. That put me on the road to becoming a Massage Therapist and ultimately a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner.
For me, there are few things more exciting than witnessing the deep, positive transformation of my patients. Even if I won the lottery tomorrow, I’d still be coming in to work. I’m just that passionate about what I do!
I’m so blessed and grateful to be a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner! And I’d love to show you how my work can be of service to you and yours.
Diana Horowitz and Amelia Vargas (Boulder, CO)
- Integrative Microneedling for Acupuncturists (October 2019)
Diana Horowitz, L.Ac. and Amelia Vargas, L.Ac. and Licensed Esthetician, serendipitously discovered motorized microneedling independently of each other in 2015. As facial rejuvenation acupuncturists both trained in The Wakefield Technique, they strongly shared a belief in supporting a patient’s constitution during any facial rejuvenation acupuncture process. Through more than a year of experimentation, Diana and Amelia created their own holistic microneedling protocol to support the health of one’s skin and body/mind/spirit. In February 2016, they gained the support of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado in determining that microneedling is within an acupuncturists scope of practice, and became Microneedling Co-Chairs on the AAC’s Board of Directors.
Michelle Gellis (Boulder, CO)
- Traditional Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation (September 2019)
- Facial Cupping, Facial Gua Sha and Microneedle Dermal Roller (September 2019)
- Advanced Techniques in Facial Acupuncture (September 2019) –
Michelle Gellis is a Licensed and Board Certified Acupuncturist. She has been a Faculty Member and Clinic Supervisor at the Maryland University of Integrative Health (formally the Tai Sophia Institute) since 2004. Michelle holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from Seton Hall University School of Business in Computer Science, MS Masters Degree in Acupuncture from the Traditional Acupuncture Institute.
Mary Elizabeth Wakefield / Diana Horowitz (Boulder / Denver, CO)
- Constitutional Facial Acupuncture Certification – Advanced Techniques and Basic Techniques. July & October, 2016
- Constitutional Facial Acupuncture New Protocols – Mary Elizabeth Wakefield, L. Ac. March 2018
Mary Elizabeth Wakefield, L. Ac., M. S., M. M., AAAOM Educator of the Year, and author of the book, Constitutional Facial Acupuncture (Churchill Livingstone Elsevier), is widely acknowledged as the leading international authority on facial acupuncture. Diana Horowitz is former Vice President of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado and a Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture Specialist since 2005. She graduated (with honors) from the Wakefield Gold Standard Facial Acupuncture Two Year Certification Program.
Denise Ellinger, L.Ac (Denver, CO)
- Certification in Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture. May, 2015
Denise is the Founder of the Cosmetic Rejuvenation Acupuncture System(TM) and Co-Creator of the Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture System™. She is currently an instructor at the Colorado School Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and is also a past President of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado.
Master Yun Xiang Tseng (Boulder, CO)
- 150-hour certification in Wu Dang External Qi Healing. February, 2010
Master Tseng is a 14th generation Wu Dang Zhang Sanfeng lineage holder & a 25th generation Long Men Taoist Priest.
Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Denver, Colorado)
- 2,520-hour graduate level educational program with a strong foundation in Traditional Chinese Medicine (acupuncture and related modalities, tui na, Chinese herbal medicine, Chinese nutrition, and energetic exercise/meditation) with grounding in Western Medicine, all as it is currently taught in mainland China. July, 2006
Utah College of Massage Therapy (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Massage Therapy Diploma 1,143 total hours. June, 1999
Casper College (Casper, Wyoming)
- Associate of Arts in English. June, 1997
Owner and CEO of Artesian Spring Oriental Medicine, LLC
- www.artesianspringom.com – established in 2006.
Primary Massage Provider – Ivinson Memorial Hospital (Laramie, Wyoming)
- Helped design policies and procedures; provided Massage Therapy on both inpatient and outpatient basis for the first hospital-based Massage Therapy program in the state of Wyoming.
Licenses & Professional Associations
CO #1219 – Licensed Acupuncturist, CO #7370 – Registered Massage Therapist
Former Board Secretary of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado.
2015 Best Acupuncturist in Colorado – The Experience Pros Radio Show
2016 Best Acupuncturist in Colorado – The Experience Pros Radio Show
I love my little family. Life’s beautiful. I’m blessed to be living here in Northern Colorado. I love being a Fort Collins Acupuncturist. In my spare time, I read sci-fi and fantasy novels. I love home brewing meads, beers, and liqueurs. And occasionally, I’ll display my face in a beard and mustache competition.