Please follow the important prevention steps that health officials have strongly been urging everyone to take:
- Stay home when you are sick, and keep your children at home when they are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue a covered trash container.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- Prior to your appointment, it will be beneficial for you to take at “tongue selfie” and email it to me. Mask requirements make in person tongue diagnosis tricky. So, for now, a photo is the better option. Click here to learn how to take the best tongue selfie!
- Prior to your appointment, you’ll be asked a short list of screening questions regarding COVID. Please note that if you have exhibited any symptoms in the past 2 weeks, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- I am following very strict city, county, and state, guidelines in order to protect the health and safety of each patient. You matter to me!
What can I expect when I arrive for my appointment?
- Prior to your arrival, please use your restroom. We’re limiting the use of our restroom in order to reduce chances of exposure.
- A mask is required for me as the service provider and for you as the patient. You MUST be wearing a mask in order to enter the clinic. This is required by the authorities. If this requirement isn’t followed, my Acupuncture and Massage Therapy licenses can be revoked. So until that restriction changes, the policy is: no mask, no service.
- Please come alone to your appointment, and wait in your vehicle until you are invited into the clinic. When you arrive, text me at 970-633-0199 and I will let you know when you are able to enter the clinic. We have limits on the number of people allowed in at any time.
- Please leave any personal items such as purses, pens, and water bottles in your car.
- As much as I have missed you all, there will be no hugs or handshakes in order to practice appropriate physical distancing. I look forward to when this will change.
- When you enter the clinic, you will immediately use hand sanitizer.
- You will be asked a series of screening questions and have a temperature check. If the answer is “yes” to any of these questions, or if your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, then you will be asked to leave. We’ll reschedule your appointment online or by phone.
- After that, I’ll escort you down the hall and you’ll wash your hands.
What can I expect during and after my appointment?
- I will escort you into the clinic and to my treatment space. And, I will show you to the front desk after your treatment for checkout.
- In order to keep payments as contact-free as possible, all services will be paid for with a card to be kept on file. I will email credit card receipts.
- To reduce exposure time, I will only offer 1 hour treatment sessions. Aesthetic Facial Acupuncture sessions will be limited to Acupuncture only. I will not be providing Herbal Facial Masks, Facial Gua Sha, Facial Massage, or Jade Rollers at this time. As restrictions let up, this will change. Until then, I am happy to provide online coaching to teach you how to use Facial Masks, Gua Sha, and Jade Rollers at home.
- The additional costs of required Personal Protective Equipment, extra cleaning and sanitization equipment, and reduction of treatment time in order to add in extra cleaning time, has created a situation where I must raise treatment prices in order to stay in business. If additional requirements create additional costs, prices may change without notice. However, for now, an online 30 minute telemedicine consultation will be $49. And, a 1 hour treatment session will cost $115.
I am committed to making my clinic a safe and healthy place for all.
If you have constructive ideas on how I can improve on this, please let me know. I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to serve you and help you with your health and beauty needs. Thanks for being part of the ASOM family!